Some jobs may lead to an increased risk of some vaccine-preventable diseases. These include healthcare, refuse collection and roles that include travel to certain countries.
Common occupational vaccinations include:
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR)
We also provide proactive flu vaccination clinics for employers looking to reduce winter absence.
We can deliver vaccinations at our clinics in Stoke on Trent and Northwich, or from your own business premises.
For more information call us on 01782 574200 or email email@example.com.
Please select your areas of interest to access full details of our services...
- Clinical Update: Influenza 'Flu'
- Occupational health merger creates regional heavyweight
- HOBSON HEALTH SUCCESSFULLY REGAINS SEQOHS ACCREDITATION
- HOBSON HEALTH OWNER HAS MEDICAL BOOK PUBLISHED
- DR JOHN HOBSON TALKS ABOUT PRESTIGIOUS GOLDMAN SACHS PROGRAMME
- APRIL IS TESTICULAR CANCER AWARENESS MONTH
- HOBSON HEALTH MENTAL HEALTH IN THE WORKPLACE BREAKFAST SEMINAR
- HOBSON HEALTH AT WORKING WELL TOGETHER SAFE & HEALTH AWARENESS DAY
- WELCOME TO OUR NEW CLINICAL SERVICES DIRECTOR
- HOBSON HEALTH MAKES THE NEWS AGAIN